This policy describes the distinctive qualities of a Leaders Institute (LI) graduate. These qualities are intended to prepare graduates to be effective, work ready, global citizens.
The graduate attributes aim to provide students, staff, prospective employers and the broader community with an understanding of the intended professional, personal and intellectual qualities of LI graduates.
· The LI graduate attributes encapsulate defining characteristics of a LI degree course and total study experience.
· These qualities will be developed through students’ engagement with learning activities and assessment tasks in their courses of study. All courses of study must articulate these qualities and link them to learning outcomes.
· The development of the graduate attributes must be considered by academic staff in the development and review of degree courses.
LI GRADUATE ATTRIBUTES
LI is committed to developing graduates who are:
1. Career ready
2. Knowledgeable in a discipline/area of study
3. Effective communicators
4. Critical and creative thinkers
5. Ethical and culturally aware and responsible
All staff and students