Change Personal Detail

Personal Details- complete your details as currently on record at Leaders Institute

Instructions to be read before proceeding

  • You are obliged to provide personal information, including your full name, for record-keeping purposes and for statistical purposes as required by the Commonwealth Government.​
  • You can lodge this form at the Administration Department on campus or mail it to the address above.​
  • Further name change information is available from the Department of Justice and Attorney-General.

Change of Name

If you propose to change your name from that recorded upon admission to the Institute, you should submit your request with one of these appropriate supporting documents:
  • A valid passport​
  • A certificate issued by an Australian Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages
  • An Australian Citizenship certificate
  • Or a Naturalisation certificate

Please note driver’s licences, ceremonial marriage certificates or foreign language documents are not accepted. If you provide copies of documentation, make sure these copies are properly certified by a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Declarations (must include their registration number and official stamp), Solicitor (must include their full name and office stamp)

Updating your name in this section will change your name on all Leaders Institute documents produced after this form is processed.