1.1 To be considered for admission to an undergraduate course, the following criteria must be met:
- The Queensland Higher School Certificate or
- An interstate equivalent Higher School Certificate with an OP score 17/ ATAR 60 or equivalent or
- Completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma or
- Completion of an approved course at the level of Diploma or Associate Diploma at a TAFE or registered training organisation (RTO) or
- Possession of qualifications deemed equivalent to any of the above qualifications
Details are specified in the Admissions Policy.
1.2 Applicants who apply for admission to a course on the basis of an approved guaranteed pathway, will be offered a place in that course provided they meet the requirements specified for entry.
1.3 International applicants who apply on the basis of overseas qualifications are considered for selection against standards that are comparable to the requirement for the relevant course for the year of entry.
1.4 A student who applies to be re-admitted following lapse or discontinuation in enrolment, must formally apply for re-admission.
1.5 All applicants are expected to follow the application procedure found at Admission Policy & Procedure.
1.6 Applicants who do not meet the requirements for admission may be considered for admission to single units of study.
1.7 Applicants who provide false or misleading information on their application for admission, or who withhold information relevant to their application for admission to a course, may have their application for admission cancelled or, where an offer of admission has been made, have their offer of admission withdrawn.
76 Park Road, Woolloongabba Brisbane, Queensland, 4102, Australia
+61 (07) 3161 5566