To be considered for admission to an undergraduate course, the following criteria must be met:
- The Queensland Higher School Certificate or
- An interstate equivalent Higher School Certificate with an OP score 17/ ATAR 60 or equivalent or
- Completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma or
- Completion of an approved course at the level of Diploma or Associate Diploma at a TAFE or registered training organisation (RTO) or
- Possession of qualifications deemed equivalent to any of the above qualifications.
International applicants who apply on the basis of overseas qualifications are considered for selection against standards that are comparable to the requirement for the relevant course for the year of entry.
Applicants who do not meet the requirements for admission may be considered for admission to single units of study.